Waikato Photographic Society, Hamilton’s camera club, meetings start at 7.30pm:
New members and visitors are welcome, so come and have a look.
We meet at the Methodist Church Hall, 6 Bader Street, Melville, Hamilton (opposite the Bader Street shops) every 2nd, 3rd & 4th Tuesday night at 7.30pm.
- Every second Tuesday is a regular Competition Night based on a set theme and an open category where guest judges are invited to provide critique.
- Every third Tuesday of the month we hold a Photographic Skills Group for those interested in learning more about photography.
- Every forth Tuesday is typically an Educational Workshop or a presentation by an invited guest speaker.
COMPETITION SUBMISSIONS: No more than two (2) digital (submitted via email or saved on a CD) and two (2) printed images can be submitted at any month. Remember digital images must be no more that 1024 pixels wide, 768 pixels high and a maximum of 2mb.
If you are new to photography look at our Honours photographs for inspiration then attend our meetings for information. Upcoming meetings and lessons are available in our calendar and newsletter pages.
The fees are:
- Membership: $75
- PSNZ Members: $70
- Husband and wife membership: $145
- Part Membership after June 30 (first time members only): $45
- Students 18 and under: $30
- Under 15 years: $6
Internet Banking to Waikato Photographic Society Account: 03 – 1555 – 0091334 – 00
Remember to type your name in the details/reference line. It is vital your name is in the reference details as last year a lot of time was spent trying to decipher who had paid. Otherwise bring your fees to the first meeting in February.
Remember to post or email your completed subscription form to our treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org (copy and paste the address), he/she will record your payment and update your details.