Fred Miranda’s site – is a well known international favourite.
Forbes Mill Photography – holds international photographic workshops and has a page of camera clubs.
The Luminous Landscape – is a big site with a lot to offer. Nature photography and other genres as well.
McNamara Gallery – New Zealand photography, check out the Artists page there is a great selection of photographers.
The Paint Shop Pro Users Group – lots of good stuff here for Paint Shop Pro users.
PhotoLinks – is a major directory of photography related links, just massive.
PhotoMaxing Photo Cards – turn your favourite digital photos into unique photo greeting cards or postcards.
Photospace Gallery – a New Zealand site that also offers workshops (in Wellington). Possibly the best way to see the work is go to the Current Exhibition page then work back through the past exhibitions. Alternatively check out the featured artists.
The Photo workshop – is a very large site with a great deal to offer.
Prismes – a site full of beautiful photography from Sophie Thouvenin (French language but who cares?).
RetouchPRO – is (to quote directly from the website) a resource for anyone, professional or hobbyist, who is interested in photo retouching, restoration, and manipulation.
Ron Willems – is an accomplished photographer and speaker based in Christchurch.
Russell Brown – is the Photoshop ambasador and knows an awful lot about the software. Note the tutorials are large Quicktime movies so may want a broadband connection or a great deal of patience.
What’s On Hamilton – what is happening in and around Hamilton today, this weekend, this month. Great ideas for documentary and photo journalism.
The World Wide Panorama – this page hosts a series of quarterly events for QuickTime VR (interactive panorama) enthusiasts.
- All about ccd images and cmos chips
- Collectible Cameras – Specializing in pre-owned photography equipment.
- The Computer Darkroom is a site with tutorials, reviews, articles, galleries and more.
- Digital Photography Review – If you’re trying to choose a new digital camera the side by side feature is very useful. Also good for getting the best out of your particular camera.
- Dry Reading digital camera simulator – Shows the effects of aperture, shutter speed, camera modes, etc.
- Exposed – New Zealand documentary, art and landscape photography by a group photographers.Gareth Eyres
- Exposure – Panoramic New Zealand Imagery.
|Let your email@example.com know if there are sites we need added.|